Thursday, September 20, 2012

Michelle and Tyler

I was lucky enough to be able to take photos of my sister's engagement. Tyler messaged me on facebook saying he was going to ask my sister, Michelle, to marry him. He then told me what his plan was for proposing. He wanted to come stay with my husband and I around Valentines Day and have a photo shoot. During the photo shoot, he wanted to propose. I was able to capture a very special moment through the lens of my camera.

 Here is a little bit about my sister and her fiance writen by my sister:

Tyler and I met through a mutual friend and started hanging out together. Tyler mustered up the courage to ask me out for Valentine's Day. We've been together for more than two and half years now. We both go to UTD. I'm studying Art and Technology and he is getting his master's in Computer Science. I currently work at Sci-Tech Discovery Center and he works at Ericsson.

He proposed in Paris, Texas by hiding his true intentions with a photo shoot. I had no idea, and we got lots of great pictures! The wedding is planned to be at the Botanic Gardens in Fort Worth on September 14, 2013.

Here are some of the photos from that special day. Enjoy! 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment