Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stephanie and Mike

I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie and her wonderful family. Stephanie and Mike were married at the DeShong Chapel in Paris, TX on September 1st 2012. Below are some words from Stephanie.

Mike and I met Nov 13,2010 and it was love at first sight. That since has turned into a beautiful relationship. We are best friends and soul mates for life.I believe God sent him to me all the way from Iraq. The love we have for one another is most definitely one of a kind. I know without a doubt  I'll spend the rest of my life with this man. He proposed to me after only one month of dating and said he fell in love with my heart and spirit...and of course i said yes. 22 months later we said our vows. I think everyone could feel the love he and i share. I'm so thankful to Laura Snider Photography, because nothing captures the moment like a beautiful picture and she did an excellent job doing that. My sincere thanks to you for making my day last a lifetime..... and I thank God for bringing such joy to my life.....  
Here are some of the highlights from their wedding! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment